Team leader Business Development
Performance Solutions is growing. If you are really good, you are welcome to join. If you are motived to (re)build and implement a sales & marketing strategy, you are even more welcome. We invite you to start as our Teamleader Business Development.
As a Teamleader Business Development for PS Netherlands you are responsible to (re)develop and implement our Sales & Marketing strategy within the Netherlands. You will lead the Business Development team, maintain and increase your network and bring your own contribution to the revenue. You are an integral part of the Management Team.
We are looking for a teamleader
- With vision and a ‘can do’ attitude, who sees opportunities and knows how to turn these into revenue
- Who likes to acquire (hunt) as well as build and maintain relationships from a Solution Selling approach
- Who (re) develops the online & offline marketing strategy with measurable results (from our brand identity and desired experience)
- Who designs, implements and follows up on marketing campaigns (related to the strategic focus points), together with the business development team
- Who takes care of an optimal synergy between initiatives, means and media
Our team is close, works hard and we believe that good is not good enough. Fun, engaging, empowering and different are our values and desired experience. You can expect a professional environment, an individual training plan, room for personal & professional development, as well as good terms of employment. At Performance Solutions that’s just the start.
Performance Solutions – We are Experience Engineers
Experience is not a trend, but rather the condition for development, success and continuation. Performance Solutions accompanies organizations where people make the difference, on their route towards:
- consistent, memorable experiences
- Raving fans and ambassadors
- more passion, energy & fun at work
- better ‘performance’
- lasting change
Improved competences in a strong context are what make a company successful. Remarkable concepts will ensure a unique experience and hence a permanent performance improvement. We once started as a training institute in the hospitality industry. Although we go a lot further now, we do stay true to our hospitality heritage.
Personal mission: develop new business; from new markets as well as from new solutions for existing customers in order to contribute to the group performance targets of PS.
Commerce and customer relations
- Responsible for the entire sales process: acquisition, contact (strategic) prospects, generate appointments, have sales calls, create bespoke offers & proposals (incl. investment), present proposals to clients, follow-up on proposals, negotiate, close the deal, internal handover of projects to all colleagues involved and follow-up on projects with the client.
- To build the customer base and maintain and optimize existing relations (according to targets).
- Research opportunities and possibilities, scan commercial market developments and be proactive.
- Contribute to the integration of all our solutions.
- Participate in network- and/or sector meetings.
- Analyze and value tenders (program’s with requirements) and (based on that) design the sales tactics and –approach and proposal.
- Responsible for the guidance and coordination of (commercial) projects.
- Stimulate and facilitate commercial focus & attitude within the rest of the PS NL organization.
- Responsible for own sales targets (concrete targets per quarter/year).
- Maintain contact with all commercial related companies (e.g. PR companies).
Marketing and communication
- Developing activities for positioning and promotion of PS NL, including representation of PS at conventions, events and gatherings.
- Maintaining a professional, consistent and uniform communication (house style).
- Helping (co)create and revizing (if necessary) the pricing policy for PS NL.
- Designing, executing and watching over the year calender with marketing actions.
- (Partly) responsible for the PR policy of PSNL and the implementation of the related actions.
Leadership & management
- Creating the annual business plan (together with the MT) including budget aiming for optimalization of revenue, return on investment, growth and continuity. Taking care of the implementation, evaluation and adjusting where necessary together with the Management Team.
- Coaching, managing and developing the team members of Business Development.
- Advising relations with regards to service-, sales- and customer experience in relation to all solutions.
- Advising Trainers/Consultants in the area of new business development.
Delivering and analyzing a reliable (financial) forecast report on a weekly basis (such as expected revenue, after sales, proposals etc)
Taking care of an efficient, effective implementation of all work as mentioned in the procedures, and thus deliver a constant quality according to our standards.
Master degree of (Business Administration, Economics, or Social science)
Minimal working experience
- 8 years, of which at least 4 years in a commercial position in a comparable sector(eg. Consultancy and/or Training)
- Experience with leading a team
- Native Dutch
- (Nearly) Native English (written & spoken)
- Communicative & social skills
- Conceptual & creative skills
- Commercial skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Walk the extra mile...
- Consultancy skills at strategic level
- Leadership skills
- Marketing skills
Good to know
- Focus on sales, marketing & communication (80%)
- Leadership & management (20%)